It shows that there is a lot of dental calculus, carrying a large number of pathogenic bacteria to stimulate the periodontal tissues, causing acute inflammation after infection, swelling of the gingival papilla, abnormally sensitive gums, easy to bleed, the more plaque accumulates, the secretion of toxins will increase, in the final analysis, the oral environment Poor, I did not brush my teeth sooner or later, nor did I wash my teeth regularly, which led to the expansion of the tartar crumbs and spread to the gums.
How to treat periodontitis?
- First, take a film to check the degree of inflammation. In mild cases, basic periodontal treatment, such as ultrasonic cleaning, shatters the calculus attached to the tooth surface, and after the inflammation improves, measure the depth of the periodontal pocket. For the deeper ones, local anesthesia and scraping off Dental calculus on the root of the tooth, initial control of gingival recession, there may be piles of dental plaque, you must learn to brush vertically and floss.
- Like moderate periodontitis, if the periodontal pocket does not disappear, the diseased tissue must be removed. At this time, periodontal flap surgery is required. When chronic periodontitis develops, the alveolar bone is resorbed seriously and the loose teeth can be retained. , You have to stick together to avoid chewing and falling off, and the third-degree loose tooth has to be extracted, the recovery will be slower, brush your teeth in place, and clean your teeth regularly.
What should I pay attention to when treating periodontitis?
- It is normal and regular to wash once a year, but patients with periodontitis wash twice a year. The specificity varies from person to person. The inflammation will gradually subside, but it is easy to relapse. It takes about one or two years to control and stabilize. If you want orthodontics, If the atrophy is shallow, there is no inflammation, you can wear the braces, otherwise the loosening will worsen, or even fall off.
- Improve oral hygiene after periodontal treatment. Don’t be lazy, stay up late as much as possible, and focus on a light diet. If you smoke, tobacco substances will stimulate the gum tissue, which is better for quitting smoking. In addition, periodontitis during pregnancy It also has pain and hormones in the body rise. You can use kin gelling mouthwash containing chlorhexidine to reduce inflammation and bacteria.
Brush your teeth and rinse your mouth more diligently, rinse your teeth after meals to remove food residues, as long as the oral hygiene is in place and regular inspections are done, natural periodontitis will heal.
dental lab tools product for prosthesis making
- Mesh Denture Base Construction
- Magnetic Dental Molds Base Fabrication Kit
- Lab Dental Surgical Blade and Handle
- Lab Dental Sintering Sand