For a long time, the adjacent teeth on both sides will gradually tilt, and even the paired teeth will extend to the missing teeth. As the alveolar bone is absorbed, the gap between the missing teeth will be reduced, and the adjacent teeth will become too loose. In severe cases, they will fall off and the occlusal will be disordered. , And it is easy to accumulate food residues. After the increase of dental calculus, it will naturally evolve into periodontitis. If the position of the missing teeth is in the front teeth, it will directly affect the appearance.
When can dentures be installed after tooth extraction?
- It is recommended that after three months, the bone tissue grows up. At this time, the bone volume is sufficient and the hole is flat. If you want to implant a tooth, it will also help the implant and the alveolar bone to be tightly integrated, prolonging the service life, like porcelain Tooth fixed bridge restoration can also avoid gaps between the missing teeth and prevent the accumulation of dental plaque.
- For the installation of movable dentures, the height of the alveolar bone will be met, but the adhesion to the dentures will be better and will not loosen easily. Of course, if there are economic conditions, it can also be implanted immediately and can be implanted after extraction. The wound is not large. There is no pain. If the impacted wisdom tooth is extracted, there is no need to install dentures after healing.
What should I do if the adjacent tooth obliquely invades the missing tooth position?
- Orthodontics can pull the adjacent teeth back to their original position, and then consider repairing, otherwise the implants or inlays will not be able to restore the tilted teeth. If the gums have shrunk, you have to wash your teeth first, and then subgingival scraping. Remove the surrounding calculus, fix the loose teeth, and use kin gellan mouthwash daily to reduce inflammation and bacteria. Orthodontics cannot be performed until it is stable.
- Many patients have missed one or two years, thinking that there is nothing wrong. In fact, the tilt is very small and you did not observe carefully. In fact, the more missing teeth, the chewing force will be pushed harder to the neighboring teeth, and the overload will grow and crook faster. Therefore, the existence of dentures can balance the occlusal relationship, repair them in time, and prevent bone loss.
After recovery from extraction, you must put on dentures. Not only can you chew normally, but you also will not leak when you speak, and everything you eat will taste good.
lab dental tools and instrument for producing denture restoration
- Peek Dental Blank
- Orthodontic Lab Dental Vacuum Forming Sheet
- No Jaw Dental Impression Tray Kit
- Metal Dental Calibrator