The position of the incisor teeth is aesthetically considered and conditional implant restoration is possible. Of course, a fixed tooth is also possible. The color is similar to other teeth. However, it will take three months for the extraction socket to grow flat to ensure sufficient bone recovery and certain alveolar bone recovery. High and mobile dentures are best after two months, otherwise, it will be easy to loosen after wearing, or even shrinking gums, it depends on your financial situation.
How much does it cost to repair missing teeth?
- According to the number of missing teeth, you can choose one of three ways if you are missing one. If you are younger, it is recommended to implant or fix the defined tooth, but the key is to see the doctor’s skills. The denture is more cost-effective. If half of the denture is missing, you have to make a movable denture. If you want to use it for a longer time, the implant is used as the 4 base points and the half denture is installed.
- For some patients with insufficient bone mass, they have to undergo bone graft surgery to fill the bone powder and stabilize them. If the incisor teeth are missing, a single implant can generally be done starting from 8000, while the porcelain-tooth bridge, zirconium dioxide All-ceramic materials, more than three 6000, the price is different in each city, movable dentures are not recommended, which will affect the appearance.
What must I pay attention to before putting on dentures?
- If there is periodontitis around the front teeth and the gums have shrunk and cannot be repaired in a hurry, the phenomenon of shedding indicates that the third degree is loose. You must first go through the periodontal system treatment, and then use kin gellan mouthwash to eliminate inflammation and bacteria. It can only be installed after being controlled, especially for dental implants. In addition to satisfying the bone mass, it is beneficial for the implant to be closer to the alveolar bone. In addition, the physical requirements of the patient are also very high, and there are contraindications that cannot be used for traditional implants.
- If there are more than three teeth missing in a row, too many porcelain teeth are connected, long-term chewing strength, there may be gaps in the bonding position, the abutment teeth are easy to rot, and the plaque can be removed with water and dental floss for cleaning. For removable dentures, in order to avoid receding gums, wash them once after eating and remove them before going to bed to allow the gums to rest. The life span is also limited, and new ones must be replaced every 3 to 5 years.
Incisor teeth can choose implants. Although they are more expensive, they have a longer service life and are worthwhile in the long run.
lab dental tools product for manufacturing denture
- Dental Mixing Spatula
- Dental Model Base Formers
- Dental Orthodontic Matching Tool Screwdriver
- Dental Rubber Mixing Bowls
- Dental Rubber Molds