It depends on what tooth you have extracted. It depends on the difficulty of extraction. An impacted wisdom tooth is 500~2000, the closer it is to the neural tube, the greater the risk. The third-degree loose tooth only needs dozens of pieces. The same is true for deciduous teeth extraction. The process is simple, and the residual roots that cannot be treated have to be more than 100. The specific price depends on which city you are in. For example, third- and fourth-tier cities have lower prices and are relatively cheaper. In addition, there are differences between hospitals and clinics.
Tooth extraction pain is not painful, do you want to use an anesthetic?
- Many patients will be very nervous before tooth extraction. In fact, the extraction process will not be painful. Before extraction, local anesthesia will be applied, unless it is difficult. For example, if 4 wisdom teeth are extracted at a time, general anesthesia is possible, and the extraction can be confirmed after normal filming. The plan, of course, is not to use a hammer. Now it is basically a minimally invasive extraction, and it is removed in pieces. It is not difficult, and the whole can be removed.
- However, the pain will be obvious after pulling out anesthetics and metabolism. If the wound is small, it is only slightly painful, like a weaker body, the wound will swell after pulling out, and even the mouth will be restricted. Anti-inflammatory injections, or cephalosporin infusion, 24 hours later, use kin Gillan mouthwash to inhibit bacteria, and the swelling will disappear in a few days. If the swelling does not get better after 4 days, the infection may cause dry socket, so you need to see a doctor in time.
Under what circumstances do you not need to use anesthetics?
- In patients with chronic periodontitis, the alveolar bone resorption is severe, and the third-degree loose teeth must be removed. At this time, there is no need to use anesthetics, and the pliers can be easily removed. The main surrounding gums have shrunk and the roots of the teeth are exposed. Otherwise, the infection will spread, the toxins of pathogenic bacteria will increase, and other neighboring teeth will be threatened.
- The deciduous teeth near the replacement period can be removed if the caries area is large. After all, the permanent teeth are about to erupt, and the deciduous teeth are constantly absorbed, and there are second degrees of looseness. Pain does not require local anesthesia, but if the deciduous teeth are retained, anesthetics must be administered, which only affects the surrounding gums and does not affect the child’s brain.
Therefore, the extraction of ordinary teeth is not very expensive, but wisdom teeth may be.
Laboratory tools and instrument for denture making
- Dental Impression Tray Kit:https://www.dentallabshop.com/product/stainless-steel-dental-impression-tray-kit/
- Peek Dental Disc: https://www.dentallabshop.com/product/peek-dental-disc/
- Pindex Dental Dowel Pins:https://www.dentallabshop.com/product/dental-dowel-pins-for-sale/
- Sintering Dental Laboratory Crucible:https://www.dentallabshop.com/product/dental-laboratory-crucible-for-sale/