You can do a half-denture fixation, first, check the periodontal condition, and first clean and apply medicine for inflammation, and then make a film to see the amount of alveolar bone. If the bone is thick, the adhesion is relatively strong, and the denture will not easily loosen after being fixed, but With age, functional decline, physiological atrophy will also make movable dentures unstable, chewing is affected, but at least it can be used for several years.
Are there other restoration methods that can better fix dentures?
- Those who have a certain economic capacity, and have sufficient bone mass, and have no other problems in the body. Of course, they can also implant teeth. The lower jaw can be implanted with 4 implants, and then fitted with movable dentures, so that it is relatively stable after being tightly integrated with the alveolar bone As long as there is no inflammation of the gums, the service life is longer than that of semi-dentures, but the requirements for periodontal are higher.
- In addition, fixed dentures do not have denture roots. They can only use implants, with a fixed point every two to three. However, there may be gaps between the gums and food residues, which can cause gum infections and accelerate shrinkage. Risk, so it is recommended that implants be combined with removable dentures for restoration.
When I get old, I lose my teeth. Is this true or not?
- In fact, this is a misunderstanding. The cause of tooth loss is chronic periodontitis. The oral environment of the elderly is poor. If the calculi stimulate the gums, there will be pathological atrophy. If you do not wash your teeth for a long time, the natural alveolar bone will be absorbed. Loose teeth, even partial tooth loss, inflammation is gradually worsening.
- Like those who maintain daily cleaning, most of the periodontal health is healthy and will not lose teeth. Of course, it is normal to have physiological atrophy, but the roots of the teeth will grow at most, and the teeth will not fall out. If the gums have receded, even if there is Periodontal treatment is also irreversible. Don’t delay if there is periodontitis, you can also use kin gellan mouthwash to reduce inflammation and bacteria. As long as you control it, you can avoid tooth loss.
If all the teeth of the elderly are lost, it is best to check the oral cavity. The cost-effective half-denture can be done. It is also very important to choose a good doctor.
Dental lab materials for producing denture
- Denture Injection Cartridges Base Material
- Dental wax carving kit tools
- Dental Stones Casting Cup Kit
- Dispensing Gun Dental