Normal porcelain teeth can be used for about 10 years. The premise is that you choose the right doctor to grind just right when worn, not too deep, otherwise it is easy to expose the pulp, and it is tightly bonded to the tooth. If there is a gap, the occlusion is comfortable, and the right material must be selected, such as an all-ceramic inner crown, which will not affect the gums in addition to its appearance. If it is metal, it may also collapse.
Are porcelain teeth easy to fall off?
- Generally, the strength of the adhesive is sufficient. The problem was not big in the past few years. However, it is necessary to check regularly. If chewing for a long time, it will inevitably fall off, and you will feel the porcelain teeth loose. If the abutment is not affected, consider it. Re-bonding, in addition, if there is a gap, it cannot be dragged. It must be checked in time, and the crown may be removed to prevent the abutment from rot.
- Some patients often bite hard food, it will loosen more obviously, but as long as it is cleaned and maintained, the inside of the crown is in a vacuum state, and food residues will naturally not enter it. The porcelain tooth will not fall out, if it is inlaid. , Two good teeth are ground to facilitate the fixation of the porcelain dental bridge, but no more than two restorations at most, otherwise the service life will be affected. Pay attention to the dental floss before and after the porcelain teeth, including the gum edge and interdental teeth, there will be teeth Plaque buildup, clean up once after a meal to prevent calculus formation.
Is it better to make porcelain teeth or dental implants?
- In fact, before installing the porcelain tooth, it will be more or less worn during tooth preparation. The single crown restoration is okay. The residual tooth after root canal treatment will be protected in the first time, but the missing tooth is different. Sacrifice a lot of enamel, otherwise the porcelain tooth itself does not have a root, so it is connected to at least three crowns, just like an implant tooth.
- It is recommended to have the financial ability to choose dental implants, but the requirements for periodontal conditions are high, the bone mass must be sufficient, the physical condition is good, and there are no other problems, and it can basically be done. Of course, the implant technology is more difficult and the cost is different. Yes, as long as the gums do not shrink, the service life can be as long as 15 years, or even more than 20 years.
How long it takes to make porcelain teeth depends mainly on the doctor’s technique and daily maintenance. It is not easy to fall off if it is installed properly.
Dental laboratory tools and materials for manufacturing denture
- Lab Dental Mounted Stones
- Giroform Model System Dental Plates
- Edentulous Jaw Tray
- Disposable Fluoride Dental Trays