Of course not. Rotten teeth can be preserved and can be treated as well. For example, dental nerves are infected, causing pulpitis, and root canal treatment. In more serious cases, only the roots are left. If the roots are not inflamed, there will be residual crowns, even if the defect exceeds Half of them can still be repaired with post crowns, and no good dentures can replace real teeth unless they are missing and have no therapeutic significance before planting new teeth.
Isn’t it better to have a toothache?
- This is a misunderstanding. Real teeth come with periodontal ligament, and chewing is obviously more comfortable than dentures. No matter how painful the tooth is, it can be saved as long as the cause is found. Generally, the pulp is preserved first and the root is preserved, like acute apical inflammation. Bite will cause pain, in fact, pus is produced at the root, the infection spreads to the alveolar bone, and even the gums grow into pustules, most of which are caused by dental pulp necrosis.
- As long as you cooperate with the treatment, drain the pus inside, and then remove the diseased tooth nerve from the root canal. After thorough removal, the fistula will naturally disappear slowly. After restoration, there may be multiple crowns, but the roots are real and more used than dentures. For a long time, if you eat dentures, you will not feel it, and it is easy to recede gums, and the cost is high.
If it is periodontitis, can the teeth be completely extracted?
- When the alveolar bone is absorbed and the root of the tooth has been exposed, in addition to washing and subgingival scraping, daily use kin Gillan mouthwash to control inflammation, the appearance of looseness does not mean that you have to pull out, and the second degree of loosening can also be a periodontal splint. Fix, connect multiple affected teeth together to improve chewing function. Some third-degree loose teeth have no value and must be removed. Later, they must be filled with bone meal to meet the bone mass before considering dentures.
- For chronic periodontitis, the treatment process is relatively long. At least a lot of real teeth are preserved, and the total extraction is not worth the loss. 28 restorations are not a small number. Besides, if you install dentures, there may be inflammation in the later stage, especially dental implants. These are removable dentures, which have a limited service life and need to be replaced regularly.
Therefore, you can’t just pull out your teeth casually, because real teeth are much easier to use than false teeth. Don’t pull out the ones that can be treated.
Denture production of tools and instrument dental lab
- Dental Lab Case Storage
- Dental Technician Tools-quality Testing
- Dental Vacuum Forming Sheet