Some people prefer to watch television programs that focus on health news. These programs often feature interviews with experts in the field of health. They also often include tips on how to stay healthy.
Dental health care mainly includes three aspects: personal health care, professional health care and social health care. The professional term for cleansing is called cleansing, which is an important part of professional health care.
Clean your teeth often, okay?
Because brushing and gargle can not remove the tartar on the teeth, and tartar is the main cause of gingivitis, so the doctor must remove the tartar through the method of cleaning. In addition, plaque is the main cause of dental caries and periodontal disease, and cleaning can also remove plaque, so cleaning teeth is necessary.
In order to maintain oral health, it is recommended to clean your teeth every six months to once a year. For patients with obvious periodontal disease, it is best to wash once every three to six months.
What should I pay attention to after cleaning my teeth?
Do not eat irritating food for a week after cleaning your teeth.
After cleaning the teeth, because the calculus is removed and the roots are exposed, you will feel sore when eating irritating foods. Don’t worry, this situation will gradually ease after one to two weeks.
- During and after the cleansing process, tooth sensitivity may be accompanied by tooth sensitivity. Generally, the symptoms can be relieved after a few days. After treatment, you can choose to use desensitizing toothpaste to alleviate the symptoms of tooth hypersensitivity.
- After cleaning the teeth, there may be a small amount of bloodshot eyes in the saliva, and the symptoms can be relieved in a short time.
Do not drink alcohol or eat hot food on the day of cleaning your teeth, and do not adjust the bath water temperature too high.
- After cleaning your teeth, if you have persistent severe pain in your gums, and more blood or blood clots in your saliva, please come to the hospital for inspection immediately.
- If you do not pay attention to brushing your teeth after cleaning your teeth, bacterial tartar will quickly form, so please follow the doctor’s advice and stick to the correct method and frequency of brushing.
Papanicolaou brushing teeth every day.
- Choose a toothbrush with soft bristles, the toothbrush is at a 45° angle to the teeth, and the toothbrush gently vibrates on the teeth. At the junction of the gums and teeth, brush repeatedly in an arc shape. The “gingival sulcus” between the gums and teeth should also be cleaned in place, because this place is a sanitary corner, so we need to pay special attention to it when cleaning.
- Erect the toothbrush to clean the inner surface of the upper and lower front teeth, brush the upper teeth downwards and the lower teeth upwards.
- The toothbrush is tilted to the side at an angle of 45° to clean the teeth in an arc shape.
- Keep the toothbrush vertical and clean the occlusal surface of the teeth. When brushing your teeth, you must brush each side, first on the outside, then on the inside, and finally on the occlusal surface.
- Gently brush the surface of the tongue from the inside out to remove food residue and bacteria.
Finally, I drew the majority of patients:
Regular maintenance after cleaning your teeth is very important. Please follow the doctor’s advice to come to the hospital for review and maintenance regularly.
Useful dentistry ultrasonic scaling tips and handpiece reference for dentist.
Dental Air Scaler Handpiece Sonic
Ultrasonic Scaler Tips For EMS,Woodpecter
Sirona Scaler Tips
Kavo scaler tips
Amdent scaler tips