Multiple filings are likely to be root canal treatment. Ordinary fillings can be completed at one time. For example, the enamel of shallow caries is damaged and can be filled after being worn away. There are also caries bacteria that invade the dentin, which can be repaired by grinding away. If the dental pulp is infected, causing acute pulpitis, it is necessary to open the pulp to extract the nerve, as well as root canal preparation, root canal filling, and dental restoration.
What is the specific process of filling teeth in general?
- Drill and remove corrupted black teeth, such as black pits and fissures or small cavities, and then rinse to check whether they are cleaned out. If there is no problem, you can directly fill with resin materials, slowly repair the damaged parts, and adjust On the occlusal surface, the shape of the tooth is restored. At this time, the curing lamp has to be irradiated to harden the material, and finally the edge is polished.
- If it is a deep caries, the caries itself is very close to the pulp, and it will be more sensitive after being worn off, so a layer of cushioning material should be used before filling to avoid irritating the pulp. If it is only medium caries, the filling may cause tooth soreness. This is normal. If you want to recover more quickly, it is recommended to use kin gellan anti-allergic toothpaste, which will quickly desensitize and adapt, and it will not hurt when shallow caries are filled.
What should I do if the pulp is exposed a little while filling the teeth?
- Normal film examination, the first time you know the depth of caries, if there is a risk of pulp exposure, the patient will be informed in advance that when the pulp is exposed, the pulp may be in a state of congestion, and the patient has no symptoms of spontaneous pain, and pulp protection can be used. For treatment, there is no need to remove the tooth nerve, and observe for a period of time after applying the medicine to reduce the inflammation.
- If there is no more inflammation during the period, you can put a layer of material to protect the pulp and fill the teeth. If it is inflamed, you have to wear the pulp and make the root canal directly. In addition, after the success of the pulp protection, there is still a risk of pulpitis in the long run. If you still have pain, you can’t take care of the marrow a second time, you can only do root canal treatment, and you have to go through 3 to 4 follow-up visits, not just one time.
The multiple repairs you are referring to maybe root canal processes, usually shallow and medium caries, remove the carious tissues and repair them once.
Dental laboratory tools for a technician to product prosthesis
- Dental Dial Caliper
- Dental Casting Springboard
- Bite Memory Dental Impression Tips
- Amann Girrbach Plates