Of course, there is no age limit for dental implants, but when the body ages, the gums will also experience physiological atrophy, the position of the tooth is missing, and the degree of atrophy must be checked. It can be done if the conditions are met. The implants are divided into movable dentures and fixed teeth. It is recommended that the latter is a resin rubber tray, which is convenient for the elderly to wear and clean. Only one is missing. According to the physical condition, choose a porcelain tooth.
National Dental Foundation with the experience of placing more than 25,000 dental implants, Advanced Dental Implant Center has helped thousands of patients reclaim their hope, confidence, and smiles. Our doctors have the experience you need for dental implant treatment. We specialize in the placement and restoration of dental implants.
How many years can I continue to insert my teeth after losing my teeth?
- It depends on whether the adjacent teeth are tilted, and the alveolar bone is absorbed and the height is insufficient. Like a movable denture, it will easily fall off, while the porcelain tooth is bridged, and there may be gaps in the missing teeth, and food residues may enter the crown. Internally, the infected gums are inflamed, and the age is older, and the atrophy is more obvious. After the porcelain teeth are installed, you can use a dental flusher to clean up the dirt.
- If the adjacent teeth are not tilted and there is enough space, they can be inserted. If there is gingival recession, it is better to install rubber brackets. If the conditions are good, they will be made of steel brackets. They need to be replaced in about 5 years. If they have been tilted, they must be corrected. Pull the two adjacent teeth back to their normal positions. 70-year-old teeth are very precious. Generally, porcelain teeth are not to be used because they will wear out a lot of enamel.
How much does the dental implant cost?
- For example, one movable denture ranges from 100 to 300, while three porcelain dental bridges are connected. The better one is all-ceramic teeth, zirconium dioxide material, which has higher hardness and is suitable for posterior teeth restoration, and the imported one is about 2500. Domestically produced is relatively cheaper, in fact, it tastes similar to chewing, and the appearance is slightly inferior.
- In addition, the prices of hospitals and clinics will also be different. The better the service, the more expensive. It should be noted that dental implants are not covered by medical insurance and cannot be reimbursed. There are also different methods of dental implants, and the price will be different. Good technology can make Your dentures are used for a long time, not just the material for the dental implants, but also regular inspections.
Therefore, elderly patients can also implant their teeth, depending on the actual situation of the individual periodontal, to choose the appropriate method of implantation.
laboratory dental materials and tools for manufacturing denture
- Dental Polishing Cloth Plush Wheels
- Dental Peek Block
- Dental Model Bins
- Dental Mixing Bowls For Impression